Even in the age of hosting and the Cloud, securing IT services and managing IT infrastructure are the core tasks of IT departments in companies. The environment has to reflect the customer’s desired security requirements and the required service level in terms of availability and performance. The technology-mix of deployment type - on-premises, hosting, cloud and/or hybrid - depends on the specific requirements of our customers. Microsoft is continuously working on improvements for their own administrative tools to keep up with new challenges. The IT operating costs must be lowered.
PRIM relies on integrated technologies and functionalities of Microsoft Software and Server products in their IT Infrastructure and Systems Management Projects.
- Windows Active Directory Management
- Windows Server Hyper-V Management in high-availability environments
- Systems Center Configuration Manager and Intune for the management of client and server systems as well as mobile devices and the deployment of software and software updates
- Group Policy Management for central management of security policies and rules
- Extension with Microsoft Azure Services, like Single Sign-on Services, Backup, Storage, Web Services, Application Services, among others.
PRIM develops customer-specific operating concepts for structuring Operations Framework processes and supports its customers during project planning and implementation of their defined IT processes. Have we awakened your interest? Please contact us!